Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Glass and more glass!

Wow, that's a lot of glass! I managed to find a relatively local source for both the fiberglass and the MAS epoxy. Deliveries are only one day away but I think I have everything I need.

Sunday was spent starting the clean up from the last project (Wavelength 24 rebuild) but there is still a lot to do. Sailing is more fun than cleaning but I wish I had been more diligent.

I've been reading everything I can about the build process and can't wait to get started. My hope is to have her in the water summer of 2011. Wow that seems like a long ways away.

Still pondering a couple of build techniques, I plan to spend some time staring at the plans and the templates rolled on the floor this weekend.

Just ordered a Fein Multimaster, can never have too many good tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment